Creative religious individuals are possessed and haunted by fixed and besetting images that are ascribed either to an internal source known as insight, awareness, or consciousness (an Eastern notion) or to an external source known as revelation (a Western notion).
دینداران خلاق، تحت تأثیر و در معرض خطور پیدرپی پندارهایی هستند که به یک منبع درونی موسوم به بصیرت، آگاهی یا خودآگاهی (در نگاه شرقی) یا به یک منبع بیرونی به نام وحی منسوب است.
– How are we to interpret the increased religiousness of the participants?
– The focus of current research is thus beginning to move beyond question of physical health.
– Just a few decades ago, it made little sense to differentiate between religiousness and spirituality.
– ما چگونه باید رشد دینداری شرکتکنندگان را تفسیر کنیم؟
– بنابراین، تمرکز بر تحقیقات جاری، نقطهٔ آغازی برای حرکت به فراسوی مسئلهٔ سلامت جسمی است.
– تا همین چند دههٔ گذشته، تفکیک بین دینداری و معنویت، مفهوم اندکی داشت.
– Although religiousness is positively associated with social functioning throughout adulthood, it takes on increased significance.
– In Christianity, alternative forms of life were now possible for a large group of women, forms of life which were not defined by biological determination.
– He asserts that spirit belongs to an altogether different reality.
– So Marx and Engels, taking up the ideas of H. Morgan, and explicitly defending the possibility of divorce without divorce proceedings, were concerned radically to change the status of women as were as men instruments of production.
Assignment for the session after the next session:
– Hearing the noise, I ran out holding the keys in one hand and the book in the other.
– I stood still holding breath with my hand deep in my pocket.
– Hearing the explosion, they ran out pale and frightened.
– Father left for the north and returned after ten days, his spirit obviously improved.
1. Infinitive types
2. Infinitive uses
3. Infinitive phrases: Introductory of final
– (in order to) To switch on, press the red button
– (if) To hear her talk, you would think she was made of money.
– (if) To see them together, you would think they were on old married couple.
– (let’s, now we…) To return to the table. It is evident from what we’ve said, that…
– (in brief, briefly) To cut a long story short, we said ‘no’.
– (in fact, the truth is that) I’ve never met him, to tell you the truth.
4. Infinitive in verb patterns